[News] Dr. Nicolas Chauvet starts serving as an Assistant Professor from the 1st of April 2020!
[News] Dr. Serge Huant and Dr. Guillaume Bachelier from Univ Grenoble Alpes, France stay for collaborative research (2020.2.15-2020.2.29).
[NEWS!] Invited review article in IEICE Magazine 2020 March Issue "Decision making using photons" (PDF)
[NEWS!] Invited review article in Optical Aliance 2020 March Issue (link)
[NEWS!] Research on Shubert polynomial series generation using photochromism is published in Scientific Reports! (link)
[NEWS!] Member page updated.(2020/2/18)
[NEWS!] Graduation thesis presentation completed! (2020/2/12)
- Naoki Narisawa "Order recognition of multi-armed bandit problem using chaotic laser time seres"
- Daijiro Koyama "Information transfer based on wireless two-way interferometry"
[NEWS!]Keynote Presentation at SPIE Photonics West (Conference 11299: AI and Optical Data Sciences) on Feb 4, 2020. (slides)
[NEWS!] Chaos WiFi published in Scientific Reports! "Dynamic channel selection in wireless communications via a multi-armed bandit algorithm using laser chaos time series" (link)
[NEWS!] Mr. Naoki Narisawa (B4) of our laboratory received the Best Student Paper Award at International Conference 'The 8th Korea-Japan Joint Workshop on Complex Communication Sciences (KJCCS)'！
[NEWS!] Presentations at The 8th Korea-Japan Joint Workshop on Complex Communication Sciences (KJCCS2020)!
- Order Recognition in Multi‐armed Bandit Problem with Chaotic Laser Time Series, Naoki Narisawa 1, Nicolas Chauvet 1, Mikio Hasegawa 2 and Makoto Naruse 1 (1 The University of Tokyo, Japan, 2 Tokyo University of Science, Japan)
- Information network using precision time synchronization via wireless interferometry: delay tolerance and skew evaluations, Daijiro Koyama 1, Nobuyasu Shiga 2, Satoshi Yasuda 2, Nicolas Chauvet 1 and Makoto Naruse 1 (1 The University of Tokyo, Japan, 2 National Institute of Information and Communications Technology, Japan)
- Channel selection in wireless communications by multi‐armed bandit algorithm using chaotic time series, Shungo Takeuchi 1, Makoto Naruse 2, Kazutaka Kanno 3, Atsushi Uchida 3 and Mikio Hasegawa 1 (1 Tokyo University of Science, Japan, 2 The University of Tokyo, Japan, 3 Saitama University, Japan)
[NEWS!] Mid term review of CREST project(PDF)
[NEWS!] Invited to Nature Research "Behavioural and Social Sciences" Team decision making by quantum light (link)
[NEWS!] Perspective paper at APL Photonics has been selected as the cover of September 2019 issue of the magazine!(link)
[Featured from recent papers！] APL Photonics Invited (2019)！, IEEE JSTQE Invited (2019)！, Entangled photon decision maker(Scientific Reports, 2019)！, Chaos GAN（Scientific Reports, 2019)！
[News] Dr. Andre Rohm from IFISC(Institute for Cross-Disciplinary Physics and Complex Systems), Spain stay for collaborative research (2019.11.18～2019.11.27)
[News] Dr. Serge Huant and Dr. Guillaume Bachelier from Univ Grenoble Alpes, France stay for collaborative research (2019.10.21～2019.11.1)
[News] 2019.5.19 Introductioin of the lab for the entrance exam of the graduate school（link） Poster
[Recent Papars]（all lists）
- K. Kitayama, M. Notomi, M. Naruse, K. Inoue, S. Kawakami, and A. Uchida: Novel frontier of photonics for data processing - Photonic accelerator, APL Photonics, Vol. 4, No. 9, pp. 090901, September 2019. (doi)
- M. Naruse, T. Matsubara, N. Chauvet, K. Kanno, T. Yang, A. Uchida: Generative adversarial network based on chaotic time series, Scientific Reports, Vol. 9, Article No. 12963, September 2019. (doi)
- N. Chauvet, D. Jegouso, B. Boulanger, H. Saigo, K. Okamura, H. Hori, A. Drezet, S. Huant, G. Bachelier, and M. Naruse: Entangled-photon decision maker, Scientific Reports, Vol. 9, Article number 12229 (2019). (doi)
- M. Naruse, N. Chauvet, A. Uchida, A. Drezet, G. Bachelier, S. Huant, and H. Hori: Decision-Making Photonics: Solving Bandit Problems Using Photons, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, Vol. 26, No. 1, Article No. 7700210 (2020). (doi)
- R. Homma, S. Kochi, T. Niiyama, T. Mihana, Y. Mitsui, K. Kanno, A. Uchida, M. Naruse, and S. Sunada: On-chip photonic decision maker using spontaneous mode switching in a ring laser, Scientific Reports, Vol. 9, Article number 9429 (2019). (doi)
- H. Suzui, K. Uchiyama, R. Nakagomi, H. Saigo, K. Uchida, M. Naruse, and H. Hori: Generation of Schubert polynomial series by nanophotonics, arXiv:1907.05625 (link)
- H. Saigo, M. Naruse, K. Okamura, H. Hori, and I. Ojima: Analysis of Soft Robotics Based on the Concept of Category of Mobility, Complexity, Vol. 2019, pp. 1490541 (2019). (doi)
[Recent conference presentations]（all lists）
- M. Naruse, N. Chauvet, S. Huant, S. Sunada, A. Uchida, and H. Hori: Decision making using classical and quantum light,
AI and Optical Data Science conference, SPIE Photonics West, February 2020 (Keynote)
- N. Chauvet, M. Ethis de Corny, G. Laurent, A. Drezet, G. Nogues, G. Dantelle, T. Gacoin, A. Uchida, H. Hori, S. Huant, G. Bachelier, M. Naruse: Single hybrid plasmonic structures for efficient photon pair production at the nanoscale, The 10th International Conference on Metamaterials, Photonic Crystals and Plasmonics (2019.7.23, Lisbon) (Invited)
- M. Naruse, N. Chauvet, A. Uchida, S. Huant, H. Hori: Decision Making by Photons, Conference Proceedings of The 15th International Conference on Multimedia Information Technology and Applications (MITA2019), Keynote Speech 4 (Ho Chi Minh City, 29019.6.29) (Keynote)